"Songs about Jaim" is my attempt to jot down any noteworthy thought, activity, adventure, or interesting anecdote of my existence. Everything I write here is a "lyric" in the 22nd verse of my life. Come sing along by my side as I sail through Ithaka.

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Elfin Forest


Saturday was my first trip to the Elfin Forest in Los Osos. It is a really cool preserved area, where a boardwalk guides you to different scenic points. Then you can adventure offroad through a miniature forest drenched with lichen and unique flowers. This picture shows some wetlands, the tops of the Elfin trees, Morro Rock and the ocean with a beautiful, sugary sky. Tim went here on a field trip for his biology class and learned about the different plants and animals that live in this type of ecosystem. There were all kinds of people there painting, dog walking, jogging, or just hanging out. I definitely want to go back when there's more sunlight. It's nice to appreciate where we live, and learn about new places! :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Jess said...

Congratulations Jaim! Where were you last night girl? I waited out till like 1:30 for you. No worries though, I was at my favorite place =]

10:45 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home