"Songs about Jaim" is my attempt to jot down any noteworthy thought, activity, adventure, or interesting anecdote of my existence. Everything I write here is a "lyric" in the 22nd verse of my life. Come sing along by my side as I sail through Ithaka.

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Happy Halloweiner

This weekend was kicked off with a lovely trip to the Avila Barn with Kara and Rach to pick out our pumpkins. There were so many, we were overwhelmed but we finally found the perfect ones. We went to farmers market afterwards and I inhaled a huge burrito, then visited Helya at work, and met up with Joanna, Tylia, and drunken Tim with his huge octoberfest glass.

Friday I went with Tim to help him pick out a Halloween Costume in AG, and we found this little kid's spiderman costume which was absolutely hilarious. It was a bit small, so he didn't wear it out but it was worth it just for shits and giggles. Sejal was in town, so we went over to Helya's and smoked some Hookah and TimO came to be our hero and take us to Mothers, what a nice chap! Friday night was the best EVER and we danced and sang California Love. We made our way to MacCarthy's and met up with Jessica and Dr. Schoonover and friends. It was an interesting night to say the least, and Jess drove me safely home. Thank YOU! And thanks to Tim for my potato bread for breakfast...haha...


Saturday was the pumpkin carving party, so I dragged myself out of bed and went to Shannon's house. I carved a beautiful creation with lots of my lovelies. I love my friends.

Saturday night we all got dressed up in our costumes and went to Rachel's to drink beforehand. Timo was an old school tennis pro, I was a bumble bee, Rachel and Kara were hookers, Heather was a sexy witch, Alissa was an Incre
dible, Ryan was a gangster skater, and his friends were cute people. We drove to Mr. Rick's in Avila because we heard it was supposed to bepretty cool, but it didn't look very cool, so we drove back to Mothers, where we are rarely let down.

Mother's was pretty fun and we saw lots of funny costumes. Tim was showing off all of his sweet dance moves, and my balls kept hitting his face. At midnite, we got tired because we suck at life, and poor Timo was at the "height of his rage" and we made him leave anyway.

Sunday, Kara and Rachel tried calling us to go to breakfast at 830am, which was NOT a good idea, so ya, we missed breakfast :) Tim and I drove all over town looking for lunch, and then watched Mean Girls with Rachel and Kara...it was quaint and cozy. Later that nite, Helya, Rachel, Kara, Brie and I went to see Prime with Uma Thurman and some cute guy. It was girly and made me giggle a bit, but the moral of the story: don't date younger guys, and guys, don't date girls 16 years older than you...it just won't work out.

On Halloween, Dr. Schoonover, Jess and I prepared four pumpkins for an explosion extravaganza. We had one with green smoke coming out of it, one with fire coming out of its eyes that popped two hydrogen balloons, one that didn't quite work, and the last one which exploded all over into a million pieces. YAY it was so much fun!!! At night, Tim and I watched The Exorcist which was absolutely disgusting and scary, but I had someone to protect me :)
Thanks to everyone who helped make this weekend so much fun! I needed it!!! An update to my plans for school/work is coming soon..so stay tuned...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are my soulmate. this weekend was magical! and your balls taste good.

10:54 PM

 
Blogger rod said...

that last picture is my all time favorite

7:59 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice post - hope you had a great halloween! - i was in kyrgystan for that holiday and fell asleep so didnt go to the party
it would have been a bunch of dudes there anyway
see you soon (in germany on the way home now)

7:32 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i guess i should have put it this way instead of anonymous - but you konw who it was anyway

7:33 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home