"Songs about Jaim" is my attempt to jot down any noteworthy thought, activity, adventure, or interesting anecdote of my existence. Everything I write here is a "lyric" in the 22nd verse of my life. Come sing along by my side as I sail through Ithaka.

Monday, September 19, 2005

Goodbye Summer

Today was the first day of my last quarter at Cal Poly. It also means that summer is officially over. Unfortunately, it's time to start doing homework, reading, and studying again. Uggh. Kinda depressing. I celebrated the last weekend of summer by sleeping a lot, and spending too much money. My first day of school was pretty uneventful besides the parking fiasco. I went to school an hour early so that I could buy my parking permit. I went to the admin building but there was a line 50 miles long, so I decided to get a daily permit. I didn't have any cash so I went to the atm and back to a dispenser only to find that it doesn't take 20's. So I had to drive all the way back to the front of campus and purchase my pass at the front info booth. I finally managed to find a parking spot way back in the fields and it was only 9:30!! Other than that exciting story, I had a class for an hour, ate lunch with Rachel, got an epermit for senior project, chatted with Dr. Schoonover for a bit, hung out with Heather on Dexter and went home for a relaxing day. Joanna and I went to costco for free samples but they were already cleaned up :( Well, my life is now boring and studious, so hopefully something interesting will happen soon so I can BLOG it. Time to start reading 6 plays. Joy!

I miss summer already.
I miss my roomies.

10 Comments:

Blogger Jon said...

Yay last quarter!

11:19 PM

 
Blogger Julie said...

I want to study again!!!!!!!

8:46 AM

 
Blogger me said...

nice parking story...you should park down here and take the bus up...saves money and headaches

6:26 PM

 
Blogger Jaime said...

where is "down here" ? and too late, already bought a pass.

11:41 PM

 
Blogger me said...

"down here" is down Grand from campus, just past the 101...it's tragic you don't know where I live...tragic for me, that is...consider this an open invitation to come by anytime you want...preferably when I'm here ;)

11:48 AM

 
Blogger Jaime said...

OOh la la..thanks for the invite. I've only met you once and you're already inviting me over? Wow.

5:03 PM

 
Blogger me said...

Actually I've met you twice, but the first time you ended the night with your head in the bushes (or so I heard), so I'm not offended that you don't remember.

6:43 PM

 
Blogger Jaime said...

Yikes..

8:31 PM

 
Blogger me said...

Oh, so you remember "Dano's house", but not that I live here? I'm crushed.

8:47 PM

 
Blogger Jaime said...

When I was invited to "danos house", no one formally said, "Nick lives here"...am I supposed to be psychic?

8:37 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home