"Songs about Jaim" is my attempt to jot down any noteworthy thought, activity, adventure, or interesting anecdote of my existence. Everything I write here is a "lyric" in the 22nd verse of my life. Come sing along by my side as I sail through Ithaka.

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Back in SLO...

...and nothing is the same.

Cabo was awesome, but its sooo nice to be back HOME. Every time I leave town, I come back loving this place more and more. Nothing else compares. However, I came back with one less roommate. Joanna moved out today. :( I started packing to move the second I got here. IT'S SO SAD. This is just the beginning of everything changing...ugh...it's going to be a rough quarter. Last quarter at Cal Poly, new house, new roomates, no Helya, GRE test, apply for jobs and figure out where I'm going to live after graduation, apply to grad schools, Grandma VERY sick, Ryan moves back to Reno FINALLY. Phew. I don't want it to start....I want summer forever... I'm sad.

Hmph. I'm tired and packing SUCKS. AND I don't want to go to work tomorrow.

Blogs of Heather's bridesmaid outing in Santa Barbara, and of course my trip to Cabo coming soon...probably after the move this weekend. Just for JV.

5 Comments:

Blogger Jess said...

Who's JV? ;)

10:58 PM

 
Blogger Jon said...

My last quarter was the longest quarter at Poly for no good or bad reason. But it surely didn't fly by like I wanted it to!

1:04 AM

 
Blogger Jaime said...

I don't want it to fly by.

10:44 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love you and even if we are not roomies anymore you will always have me....but yea i'm really sad too. It's gonna be hard:(

12:36 PM

 
Blogger kulumulunku said...

just had to move to a new places for studies,...strange feeling. have to live on my own, all alone in a flat. i was so sad, that i couldnt eat for 4 days... but now, after 2 weeks,...slowly the feeling of sadness is passing, and I m really getting into it, living on my own,... didnt really read your post : ) ,but..when its dealing about moving away, i hope i could give you the feeling that most of us have to go through all that and that the saddness will pass, hopefully

11:54 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home