"Songs about Jaim" is my attempt to jot down any noteworthy thought, activity, adventure, or interesting anecdote of my existence. Everything I write here is a "lyric" in the 22nd verse of my life. Come sing along by my side as I sail through Ithaka.

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Best Friend x 2

I'm in Vacaville tonite before leaving for Cabo tomorrow morning...and my best friend Jillian who I've known since 3rd grade, came over. Apparently she just got engaged in Cabo two weeks ago!!! She asked me to be her maid of honor, so now I am maid of honor x 2..one wedding in June and one in July 2006. Weeeee going to be a busy year!! Congrats Jillian!!!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you better get married soon so i can be in your wedding!!!;)...hahaha jk! I love unmarried single jaime cuz I created her:) Muah, Love you and i already miss u...have fun in Cabo hot stuff

10:58 PM

 
Blogger Jess said...

Glad you made it through your two ultra-long flights to get all the way from slo to vacaville ;]

10:48 AM

 
Blogger Jaime said...

Don't have time to blog, but im at an internet cafe at my hotel in Cabo, just saying hello!! Yeah im a huge dork for doign this while im vacation but the paretns went to bed so i was bored!! Im having a blast! Details to follow...but im sunburned already. Cabo Wabo tomorrow nite with mom!! Woot!! MUAH to all of you.

8:58 PM

 
Blogger Jess said...

Use sunblock! =]

11:56 PM

 
Blogger Jaime said...

Im nice and tan now :)

But today its cloudy, rainy, windy, and NASTY! Pray that I make it home tomorrow.

11:48 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home