"Songs about Jaim" is my attempt to jot down any noteworthy thought, activity, adventure, or interesting anecdote of my existence. Everything I write here is a "lyric" in the 22nd verse of my life. Come sing along by my side as I sail through Ithaka.

Sunday, July 24, 2005

When Something is Broken...

"I dive in at the deep end..." ...and I always drown.

This was the week of being broken. All of the machines at work were broken on Wednesday. My phone broke into two pieces on Thursday. I was literally broke. Cracked serpentine belt. The metal box surrounding my heart has been slightly dented (I thought it was untouchable).

BUT! The machines miraculously repaired themselves and Thursday night was insane. I got a brand new really cool phone with Verizon. YAY! I got paid! Chad fixed my car! Still being a stupid girl, mad at the situations I get myself into, and missing you (or moreso, the thought of you).

6 Comments:

Blogger Jon said...

who's "you"?

1:34 AM

 
Blogger Jaime said...

That's a secret.

10:09 AM

 
Blogger Jaime said...

I was being a little emotional while writing this, so please excuse me for sounding pathetic.
Over and out.

11:51 AM

 
Blogger Jon said...

You're excused...now share the identity of this mysterious "you" ;)

3:03 AM

 
Blogger Jaime said...

I'll have to kill anyone that knows.

12:41 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm pretty sure i know who "you" is. (message from newport)

7:56 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home