"Songs about Jaim" is my attempt to jot down any noteworthy thought, activity, adventure, or interesting anecdote of my existence. Everything I write here is a "lyric" in the 22nd verse of my life. Come sing along by my side as I sail through Ithaka.

Saturday, July 16, 2005

Time to Get a Life

After being made fun of for saying "new plant, new Jaime" I've decided to make a list of things that I want/plan to do before the summer is over. Trust me, New Jaime will be an improvement. You will probably fall in love and kiss the ground I walk on (if you don't already) because I'm so damn cute and fun.

Plans:


Maroon
5 concert for Helya's early birthday- July 27th, Mid State Fair (because the MSF is SO COOL). Yes, I WILL be wearing my Maroon 5 t-shirt, and there's a possibility I will be dancing like an idiot.





San Diego Road Trip - Aug 5-7, dinner at Tylia's, hotel downtown, and pretending we are pos
h, rich kids for a night. Celebrating Rachel's 22nd birthday, and having a nice, girly vacation. Vodka anyone? Yes, please.

Bridesmaid Party - August 13,14, Santa Barbara. Heather's Bridal party shopping for Bridesmaid's dresses and pretending we are grown up. How old do you have to be to be considered "grown up" ? Maybe you just have to be taller than 5 feet. Damn
it. Anyway, YAY for being the Maid of Honor.

Cabo - Aug 18-23, First family vacation EVER. Beach, drinks, family, parasailing, shopping. Hopefully getting a tan (finally). Hopefully not getting hit on by mexicans.

What I want to do:

- Lake Nacimiento or Santa Margarita
- Tahoe

- Ride a stupid bike to Jamba Juice

- Beat Tim at tennis (he is the next Pete Sampr
as...I'm already Kornikova, duh)
- See all of the movies that Helya has already seen. (War of the Worlds, Willy Wonka, Bewitched, Wedding Crashers)
- DT SB

- Ride the trolley because it's quaint.
- Go to more concerts in the park

- Drag people who hate Farmers market to Farmer
s market so I can get some more Avos.
- Daydream in Pottery Barn


What I don't want to do but have to:

- Work

- Move out Aug. 31st - leaving my Helya is going to make me CRY.

- Study for the GRE

- Fix my serpentine belt

Cool things I've already done:

-
James and Katie and Mom visits
- Shopping
- DT - Beach
- Carlos dyed/cut my hair and it looks neat.
- Yeah nothing else, I wasn't that cool until today


If anyone else flakes on the SD trip, I'm going to kick all of your asses and then go by myself. Punks.

Raise your hand if you want to see me tap dance.


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*raises hand*
and also, I will help kick who ever's ass needs to be kicked for bailing on the SD trip. And I think the people who already bailed deserve to be clubbed like baby seals.

7:21 PM

 
Blogger Jon said...

Yay for GRE. Wait, I mean boo. Boo for GRE

10:04 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home