"Songs about Jaim" is my attempt to jot down any noteworthy thought, activity, adventure, or interesting anecdote of my existence. Everything I write here is a "lyric" in the 22nd verse of my life. Come sing along by my side as I sail through Ithaka.

Sunday, June 26, 2005

First Week of Summer

"If you never try, then you'll never know"

I love weekends, birthday cake, new shoes, coldplay, sunshine, jager blasters, sleeping in till 1:00, Madonna, Taco Bell, Jay's laptop, overtime pay, my mom, jacuzzis, Philip and his quirkiness, new friends, Garden State, my wonder twin, my tall friends, Sex and the City, MS, jellybeans, the word crazy.

I don't like Bills, spending money on alcohol, annoying people, cleaning my room, saying goodbye, feeling hungover, pink eye, jeans that are too long, being so white, the wind, drunk drivers.

New words:
Krasivye gloza= nice shirt
Da=yes
Nyet=no

Techno Flashback of the week:
Iio-Rapture
"Then I sooooar like a bird in the wind, oh I glide as im flyin through heaven"
(I glid through the air -- thats for you)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home