"Songs about Jaim" is my attempt to jot down any noteworthy thought, activity, adventure, or interesting anecdote of my existence. Everything I write here is a "lyric" in the 22nd verse of my life. Come sing along by my side as I sail through Ithaka.

Sunday, June 19, 2005

S-M-A-R-T

Hiya Kiddies...well SCHOOL'S OUT FOR...SUMMER!!! and I got a 3.7 for spring quarter, which..drumroll please...is THE best ive ever done so far. I didn't think I was even going to get a 3.0 this quarter, so when I saw my grades I screamed really loud :) GO ME! GOSH im such a genius. p.s. so are all my friends who got good grades too. (i only hang out with cute and smart people btw)

But there was also sad times when my dear friend Jon Furuyama graduated and moved to LA. :( I went to see the science and math ceremony, and it was lovely. Jon decorated his hat with the cover of the Pchem text book. YAY JF! I got to hang out with him a bit the week before on our Los Oscillators outing, which was an eventful night. And he brought me Jack in the Box fries at midnite one night. I heart Jon. I'll miss the smartest guy I know. :( Also, congrats to Katy Wong, Rea Lardelli, and Dan Sisti for graduating too. My pchem favorites....no mas :(

So its summer now, and it is absolutely fabulous. I started working 40 hours a week but its not so bad because Jay and I switch off day and night shifts. It's not so repetitive and I have some days to just sleep in and relax. Last week all the girls went out downtown Tues and Thurs nite which was a blast!! We met some really cool new people, and now we have the whole summer to look forward to more fun times. Joanna and I managed to get to the Cal Poly pool last week as well... im thinking about buying a pass to use the pool all summer. YAY.

Joanna's 22nd birthday was Wednesday, but we celebrated Tuesday night and we went to the Cliffs for some drinks and headed to Brads for some awesome fish and chips. We went to Mothers and had some jager blasters and "rolled deep" with Joanna and her many male followers. Happy 22 my love.

Summer movies so far:
Mr. and Mrs. Smith 4/5 stars Brad Pitt is hot.
The Perfect Man 3/5 stars Hilary Duff has cute bangs. I H AIM.

Upcoming:
Shannon's 22nd Bday Wednesday June 22nd.
Mom and Philip come Thursday
Work Work Work


"I can't take my eyes off of you..."

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So was it at 3.7 or was it like a 3.650 which rounds up to a 3.7 ;)

5:02 PM

 
Blogger Jaime said...

Actually it was exactly a 3.7...so there. Who are you mr anonymous?!

9:05 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home