"Songs about Jaim" is my attempt to jot down any noteworthy thought, activity, adventure, or interesting anecdote of my existence. Everything I write here is a "lyric" in the 22nd verse of my life. Come sing along by my side as I sail through Ithaka.

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Memorial Day Weekend

Memorial day weekend started on Thursday night after working late at the lab. My girls were ready with a shot of vodka for me when I got home! You know where we headed....via PF. Mother's was packed as usual, and Helya and I danced the night away. Then, walking to PF's car we experienced Brownian Motion...haha..im so funny. Rachel and I made quesadillas when we got home and spilled water all over the kitchen floor because we are retarded.

Friday, pchem was canceled and I ditched computers for poets...so we went shopping instead. The new Abercrombie opened Thursday so of course we had to check it out. Rachel, Jo and I all bought the same pair of jeans...aka..magic pants. I walked downtown a bit with Helya and enjoyed the beautiful day. Friday night, Rachel and I went back downtown after awaiting Kara's arrival on stupid ass Amtrak. We went to mission for once...to check out DJ Hollaback and met some cute boys with nice teeth. ;) Mothers was our final destination which was pretty blurry...Rachel hit her record number of drinks, and I came close...but we all had a good time!

Saturday we were all hung over until about 3:00, and I pretty much relaxed all day. Saturday night we tunneled through the quantum barrier and ignored hot boys at Mothers. ??? We literally sat at on the stools and stared at the strange people, the boys in the hats, and the freaky dancers. It was a weird weird night, but definitely an experience.

Sunday was beach day but it was cold and windy and my legs got burned, so it wasn't very successful. Later that evening, Tylia, Jo, Shannon, Michelle and I all met at Avila to take pictures on the beach and have a lovely crab dinner at the Custom House. It was incredible and the most beautiful evening with beautiful friends. Sex and the City kept me company for the rest of the night....and my favorite quote: "He's ONLINE!!!!!!!!!!!! Can he see me!!?!?!" (as Carrie ducks under her desk) HAHA that cracks me up every time.

Monday I went grocery shopping, wrote a lab report, cleaned up, and started a paper. It was definitely a nice day off, and a relaxing, fun weekend. I love my dear friends and I can't wait to have an even more exciting summer together.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home