"Songs about Jaim" is my attempt to jot down any noteworthy thought, activity, adventure, or interesting anecdote of my existence. Everything I write here is a "lyric" in the 22nd verse of my life. Come sing along by my side as I sail through Ithaka.

Monday, July 18, 2005

Pictures for your enjoyment

So everyone knows I go "DT" a lot, right? Well I'm cutting back and only going once a week....for now. But, here is our latest adventure downtown last weekend, finally getting Alissa to come out! (FYI, no new hair yet)

Family Portrait with Frodo and Skyy


Our home


Dancers


YAY! Alissa is DRUNK!


Library. What??


Pussy Kiss followed by a lemon and sugar is the perfect combination


Short girls in the back for once!

3 Comments:

Blogger Jon said...

So let's see that hair

7:42 PM

 
Blogger Jess said...

New hair? You must explain. I almost got "new hair" in Namibia (meaning, I almost got braids, I even bought the extensions) but I didn't have time to get them done and had to give the extensions away. Oh well, I probably would have looked like a moron anyway.

9:02 AM

 
Blogger Jess said...

Speaking of "DT" I hope you're available Saturday night because I'll be back and Jon and Katy will be up. We'll be doin some celebrating =]

4:18 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home