"Songs about Jaim" is my attempt to jot down any noteworthy thought, activity, adventure, or interesting anecdote of my existence. Everything I write here is a "lyric" in the 22nd verse of my life. Come sing along by my side as I sail through Ithaka.

Thursday, August 04, 2005

I Heart Technology

New hair!! Compliments of my new phone!!

HAHA I like how you can see my work :) Yes, people, that's me working hard at EAS.
Woot Woot.


AND I love when my friends get their hair dyed and it looks all exotic and HOT!
"Change your hair, change your life"

5 Comments:

Blogger Jon said...

Must be a pretty demanding job if you can take a few minutes to take a self portrait of yourself

12:45 AM

 
Blogger Jess said...

I *heart* the new do.

9:41 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice hair, you wear it well

9:55 PM

 
Blogger rod said...

You look a little like Liz Phair in that photo. That's a good thing btw.

9:34 PM

 
Blogger Jess said...

Tap class. Thursday night. 7:45? I'll get you more details when I get them.

3:37 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home