"Songs about Jaim" is my attempt to jot down any noteworthy thought, activity, adventure, or interesting anecdote of my existence. Everything I write here is a "lyric" in the 22nd verse of my life. Come sing along by my side as I sail through Ithaka.

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Maroon 5

Yesterday was the opening day of the Midstate fair! I took Helya to the Maroon 5 concert for an early birthday present and we had a blast! Highlight: getting into the fair for the 16 and under youth admission price...then proceeding to the Cabo Wabo bar for a margarita :) Haha finally it pays off to look young. I wore my maroon 5 shirt, and Helya and I sang at the top of our lungs for pretty much the entire show, annoying the crap out of a little 10 year old sitting in front of us with her parents. She kept turning around giving us dirty looks, but stopped once Helya gave one back. HA who goes to a Maroon 5 concert and doesn't sing?! HELLO!

I went in for a consultation with Carlos and he said he will add more blonde to the top of my hair on Tuesday. HOORAY! Now I will hopefully feel much better about spending $125 getting my hair done. Hmm as for the rest of my free time, I've just been hanging out with friends and being lazy. Last weekend a group of us went to Shell beach to hang out. It's actually a really cool small beach where ALL college "kids" go. I had no idea about this until last weekend!! No wonder no one is ever at Pismo, all the pretty people in the world go to Shell, so thats where we're going from now on for some lovely eyecandy.
The Cliffs has a thing on Sundays with a band and BBQ outside and HOLY CRAP what good food!! We didn't get to eat there becuase it was too expensive, but they were BBQing shrimp kabobs, corn on the cob, chicken, garlic bread, ahh it made me weep!!

We d
ecided to go to Mission Grill for their happy hour, and we each got an appetizer for 50% off! Score one for the team! It was quite tasty. The rest of the week I've been watching movies, cleaning, shopping, and playing a little tennis.

La la la la la life is wonderful!

5 Comments:

Blogger Jon said...

You managed to pass as a 16 year old but then also managed to get a Margarita? Ain't America grand?

11:02 PM

 
Blogger Jess said...

You had a consultation with your hair guy? Sheesh. When I think "consultation" I think of meeting with a doctor before getting plastic surgery or something :p

11:06 PM

 
Blogger Jaime said...

haha yeah, it was a 10 minute meeting to discuss my hair...Because im SJP baby!!!!!!

11:51 PM

 
Blogger rod said...

I vote for platinum.

12:59 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love you and I love bugging the shit out of lil 10yr old girls with my "beautiful" singing voice, and i love braids zipping my sweater to 'pass" for 16 and i love yucky margaritas and Yes....lalalalla life is WOnderful!:)

9:31 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home