"Songs about Jaim" is my attempt to jot down any noteworthy thought, activity, adventure, or interesting anecdote of my existence. Everything I write here is a "lyric" in the 22nd verse of my life. Come sing along by my side as I sail through Ithaka.

Friday, August 12, 2005

"Your Mom!"

10 reasons why my mom is so damn great (in random order):

1) She is small, cute, and quaint.
2) She deals blackjack so that I can go to college.
3) She sends me packages in the mail with new clothes, shoes, food, money.
4) She is taking me to Cabo next week.
5) She calls me everyday to tell me she loves me.
6) She goes on Instant Messenger to say hi because she knows how much of a dork I am.
7) She talks about music with me, and loves all the same songs I do.
8) She makes killer margaritas.
9) She is good at decorating and cooking.
10) She would drive 5 hours just to pick me up if she had to...and she has before!

So, call your mom and tell her you love her. I'm gonna.

P.S. My brother is dating a mom. Hahahahaha. YAY?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I juss got off the phone with my mom before i read this and told her i love her:). One day ur child is gonna be saying the same exact things about u! Muah I love you more than words can say;)

9:21 PM

 
Blogger Julie said...

Stealing my top ten list idea eh? Haha...mom's are great. And yes...we should have been better friends. But I think we have bonded over our blogs...as silly as that is.

9:58 PM

 
Blogger Jon said...

Your brother is dating a mom?

1:25 AM

 
Blogger Jaime said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:48 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home