"Songs about Jaim" is my attempt to jot down any noteworthy thought, activity, adventure, or interesting anecdote of my existence. Everything I write here is a "lyric" in the 22nd verse of my life. Come sing along by my side as I sail through Ithaka.

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Update

I got hired full time at EAS starting January 1. I will get benefits and better pay. YAY! Now I can stay in SLO a little longer with all of my friends.

I've started applications for NYU, Boston University, Columbia University, and MIT for science journalism. I am also going to be applying to Washington University in St. Louis for chemistry. I have spoken with the directors from NYU and Columbia and they were very helpful and encouraging. There are only 15 people accepted to NYU and 6 to Columbia...so I need everyone to cross your fingers for me. :) I can't wait to start something new and exciting!!

Oh, and I'm going to Tahoe for Thanksgiving with my grandpa to my aunts house...and my brother will be there too!

One more good thing: my aunt and cousin from Georgia might come to my graduation. So far there's like 15 people coming!!! YAY! I ordered graduation announcements 2 weeks ago so I should be getting them soon. WOW this is a great feeling :)

Wishlist: new car, laptop, diamond ring

haha that list is almost funny.

9 Comments:

Blogger Jess said...

I know someone who would buy you a car ; )

BTW I think that picture is so cute!

8:19 AM

 
Blogger Jaime said...

I know three people who would. Me, Myself, and I.

9:57 AM

 
Blogger me said...

So, Jess, does their name rhyme with "schoonover"?

6:57 PM

 
Blogger Jess said...

No their name rhymes with "Save."

7:18 PM

 
Blogger Jaime said...

Ford Escape if anyone is wondering...

7:19 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, congrats on the job - very badass of you. i think you need a car...you cant be opening the door for your dates forever

5:00 PM

 
Blogger Jess said...

I'm glad you're back. I missed you! =]

8:58 PM

 
Blogger Jaime said...

thanks BG.. i think out of all the reasons why i need a new car..that one is the most important!!!

10:34 PM

 
Blogger Jess said...

How'd the GRE go?

12:47 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home