"Songs about Jaim" is my attempt to jot down any noteworthy thought, activity, adventure, or interesting anecdote of my existence. Everything I write here is a "lyric" in the 22nd verse of my life. Come sing along by my side as I sail through Ithaka.

Saturday, November 19, 2005

Almost done!

Graduation is in 22 days!!

To do by graduation:
-Black theatre quiz Monday
-Drugs and Poisons midterm Tuesday
-mail graduation annoucenments
-Tahoe for Thanksgiving Wed-Fri
-web page for D&P
-two finals

To do sometime in December:
-Senior project write up
-Grad school essays/finish applications
-find a new home
-christmas shopping

I love Cal Poly....but im outta here suckas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jess said...

I'm so glad you're staying here until grad school =]

9:58 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home