"Songs about Jaim" is my attempt to jot down any noteworthy thought, activity, adventure, or interesting anecdote of my existence. Everything I write here is a "lyric" in the 22nd verse of my life. Come sing along by my side as I sail through Ithaka.

Sunday, January 30, 2005

Echo

Yet another eventful weekend in the exciting life of Jaime Rogers. Dinner with McPhee, what the hell?! Enough said. Vallartas with Heatherbug for her 21st birthday!! She looked gorgeous and happier than i've seen her in a really long time, it made my heart warm and fuzzy. Party with the neighbors...finally. Mark Jones the pizza boy...cutest thing EVER. RachO the jager thief, thanks babe, that's some tasty shit! Onto Mothers....and helloo trashed Heather (and her boobs) :) and hellooooo Curtis, and hellooooooooooooooooo Brian Cox. Good god.

OKAY, on to saturday. Phew!

Shell Beach with my sexy surfer... :) Too bad everyone looked like black pieces of pepper, so I just read and enjoyed the beautiful day on the beach! YAY! Then it was time for chocolate chip banana pancakes woot woot!! SOO GOOD I can't even describe it. Orchesis was later that night, and I must say, I am very very impressed. My friend Sara Galon did an incredible job in all of her dances, especially in Beautiful Breakdown which she choregraphed. What a great show! Afterwards Jo and I made the rounds visiting with friends and being DD's. OH yeah, Taco Bell twice in one night too, lucky me!

Today was quite relaxing with eggs in bed cuz im spoiled rotten (but the eggs weren't), and lots of sleepy time. Jo and I went to starbucks to study and enjoy a sunny day (i almost said summer day). Mmmm...studying. (thats for you Jon). Wow lots of parenthesis in this paragraph which means its time to get back to the books.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home