"Songs about Jaim" is my attempt to jot down any noteworthy thought, activity, adventure, or interesting anecdote of my existence. Everything I write here is a "lyric" in the 22nd verse of my life. Come sing along by my side as I sail through Ithaka.

Sunday, January 23, 2005

Bud Light Weekend

Mmmm..Bud Light. I'm a happy camper. This weekend was a mixture of relaxation, chores, good friends, and lots of drinking. Friday night Clay, Eric and I went to the Cliffs for some free tacos. It was so crowded, we didn't stay very long, but we got to see a beautiful sunset. Then we went and played a little beer pong (second time in my life, and i made it in twice, go me), and headed to some other parties. Saturday Clay made me my very first omelet, and we watched tv in bed for hours. YAY.

Katie arrived from UCSB around 6 so we went to eat at Firestones and froze our buns off because we had to eat outside. We went to Clays to start drinking and went from party to party until we made it back to Clay's for some cards, and then of course Taco Bell (compliments of Amador-Thanks for being so patient!). Phrases of the night: "This is how we do", and "When I grow up I want to be a waterbed" --yay taco bell. I missed my katie and it was fabulous having her here to keep me company while the roomies were out of town. Come back and visit anytime!

Currently, I'm at work..going on my 8th hour. Loong day, but getting a lot of homework done and use of the ipod. :) YAY for 9 more hours of $$$. Back to reality in T-11 hours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home