"Songs about Jaim" is my attempt to jot down any noteworthy thought, activity, adventure, or interesting anecdote of my existence. Everything I write here is a "lyric" in the 22nd verse of my life. Come sing along by my side as I sail through Ithaka.

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Fireworks!!

Today in my chem 400 lab, i made a real firework, and it worked!! I combined some fancy chemicals and put them into a pvc apperature and put glycerine and potassium permanganate on top, and BAM! There was a steady yellow flame for about 30 seconds..it was beautiful! The goal is to get some sort of tube that will make it whistle! YAY!


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fireworks are my favorite! You're the coolest! :) Well, that's not surprising seeing as though you are my big sister...hehe...I'm really going to miss you when you go off to grad school :(

9:52 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home