"Songs about Jaim" is my attempt to jot down any noteworthy thought, activity, adventure, or interesting anecdote of my existence. Everything I write here is a "lyric" in the 22nd verse of my life. Come sing along by my side as I sail through Ithaka.

Saturday, February 26, 2005

Date Party

Last nite I went to my very first date party for TKE with Mcphee. He didn't know I was his date till we all met up at his house, but he was "pleasantly surprised". Woot woot! So we had some beers and headed off to Quarterdeck for a nice dinner. Helya ended up coming to because one of the guys' dates flaked and so we needed backup!! I'm so glad she came cuz she made the night better than ever! We had nice dinner of tritip, potatoes, rice, veggies and yummy chocolate mousse. YAY for free dinners and meeting lots of funny new people. By the end of dinner I had three dates: Sean, Jose, and Miguel...oh yeah and of course Helya. :)

We left dinner and went to "The Rock" where we only stayed for about five minutes because helya parked on the sidewalk. So where did we end up? Jose, Mcphee, Helya and I all went to Mother's of course! Where else? ;) We had a fun time dancing and mingling and Jose bought us jager bombs, lucky us! Joanna picked us up, and we came home and the guy in the pink shirt modeled for us, ooww owww!!!! 1,2,3!!!!!!!!

YAY for TKE, new friends, pink shirts, Jager, Helya, $5, and achieving the best college goal yet ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home