"Songs about Jaim" is my attempt to jot down any noteworthy thought, activity, adventure, or interesting anecdote of my existence. Everything I write here is a "lyric" in the 22nd verse of my life. Come sing along by my side as I sail through Ithaka.

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Valentines Weekend

Valentines Day was very nice :) Clay and I went out to dinner Sunday night to Mclintocks in Shell Beach and ate some yummy steak. We watched Garden State afterwards, and I must say, that was a fantastic movie. I think i'll have to buy that one. Monday, we watched the Notebook. Lovey dovey movie for a lovey dovey day. :)

My senior project has taken a new spin and is now called an acoustics project instead of pyrotechnic whistle project, due to our little accident last week. We plan on making a new base out of an acrylic mold which is very small in scale. Hopefully this will work better and we won't have anymore explosions.

Overall this weekend was long and busy. I went out Thursday night to a place i'd never been before called the Z club. It was pretty fun but I threw up in Mcphee's bushes which was pretty embarrasing. I hate throwing up. ROAR. Friday night I went out with the girls to Mothers of course :) Tylia, Rachel, Joanna, and Shannon. We had a blast together except Joanna got sick early. :( As for me...711 nachos are the shit.

The rest of the weekend was spent cleaning, relaxing, watching movies, and driving people around Saturday night. Heather is the funniest drunk I've ever met. I love that girl..she is entertainment for all. YAY polygras.

I'm really pissed off that two of my lightbulbs burned out in the same day. Grrr. I just want one day of peace where nothing bad happens, or I don't get frustrated. No computer virus, no burned out lightbulbs, no money issues, no lack of food in the cupboards, no homework. I just want dinner made for me, and someone to cuddle up to for the entire night. Time to drop out of school. Just kidding.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home