"Songs about Jaim" is my attempt to jot down any noteworthy thought, activity, adventure, or interesting anecdote of my existence. Everything I write here is a "lyric" in the 22nd verse of my life. Come sing along by my side as I sail through Ithaka.

Sunday, February 06, 2005

La La La

"it gains the more it gives, and then it rises with the fall"

This week consisted of the first midterms of the quarter. I wrote an essay for English, and had two midterms on Friday in IA and Biochem, which went pretty well. We're five weeks into the quarter and I'm just now going to find out how I'm doing in my classes. Wish me luck.

So, I'm sure you're thinking, 'so, you had a crazy week studying your buns off for three midterms..friday night must have been awesome' You're exactly right! The girls and I went down to mothers, thanks to Saied, our personal DD for the night. There were cops everywhere since they hired 400 police men to stare at college girls. They were all lined up on their motorcycles outside of mothers just waiting for a reason to arrest some drunk person. They definitely succeeded in ruining the traditional SLO mardi gras celebration, but nevertheless, we had a blast downtown, as usual. I don't really remember much else about what we did downtown besides drinking coors light, so end of that story. Sorry. Oh wait, I just remembered! Saied took us home and we were soo hungry so drunken Heather ordered an extra large woodstocks pizza at 2am :) We inhaled that shit. YUM. Oh my goodness, i love pizza.
Thanks Heather.

Saturday we woke up pretty hungover, and I napped at Clay's all day. Then at 5:00 i decided to get drunk playing beer pong at the neighbors'. Not a smart idea. I was tired and drunk by 7, and had nothing to do. Clay came and picked me up and we went to some party and played cards all night. My stomach hurt, so I complained and we left :) But really, it hurt bad! Clay drove everyone around and was such a sweetie, even though I was bitchy all weekend. Thanks handsome :)

Today was Alissa's 22nd birthday brunch at Dorn's in Morro Bay. This place was awesome, with a beautiful view of the bay, and great food! Ariana made cupcakes and we sang happy birthday and ate tons. Afterwards Helya and I went to Shannon's anti-superbowl girls only game nite/party. We played Egyptian ratscrew..i think. It was really fun and im glad i got to learn a new game! I screamed every time i slapped the cards, hahahaha. YAY. After that we watched the lame ass half time show. The fireworks alone would have sufficed for entertainment. Paul Mcartney, get some dancers or something. We played Truth or Dare Jenga, and I had to eskimo kiss Rachel, take off Shannon's shirt, do my happy dance, and moan as loud as I could. Good times were had by all, and lots of good food too. Woot Woot for good food.

Now, my fun weekend comes to an end and I'm bored, tired, lonely, and wanting something sweet to eat. Hrrrmmm.....

This week: Get valentines. finish (and start) chem lab report, be whiney..look out. OC Thursday night---> Be here or be left out. Bitches.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home