"Songs about Jaim" is my attempt to jot down any noteworthy thought, activity, adventure, or interesting anecdote of my existence. Everything I write here is a "lyric" in the 22nd verse of my life. Come sing along by my side as I sail through Ithaka.

Monday, April 11, 2005

Life

Life is good. Spring quarter is in full swing, and so far it's not too terrible. I shouldn't say that yet because first assignments, lab reports, and midterms are coming up fast! I definitely haven't been studying as much as I should, thanks to someone always distracting me ;) hehe, I love it! I've also been downtown waaaay too much, spending too much money, but OH WELL..im having a great time, and still getting done what I need to get done.

Josh and I went to see Sin City, which was really good. I definitely recommend it. It was pretty disgusting at times, but overall a well made, entertaining movie with lots of good actors. The color effects were my favorite part. Josh continues to put a smile on my face! It's sorta amazing how we get along so well, and we aren't sick of each other yet. We definitely have a great time together, even just sitting around or doing homework :) YAY I love having someone around to make me happy every day! My Alfie. ;) AND we've seen each other every day since we met almost a month ago..thats a record. ahh im such a goober.

Last weekend I went to see STOMP in Pasadena with Rachel and Joanna and RachO's Mom. (btw..Your mom is packed) Anyway, the show was incredible, even for the fourth time! I think its my favorite show EVER. I even got to sleep in a king size water bed all to myself! Woot woot!

Thursday I leave for Idaho to go visit the grandparents with my mom and step dad and brother. It may be the last time I see Grandpa because he isn't doing too well. :( I haven't been up to Idaho to visit in YEARS! Then I'm flying into Reno and staying with my aunt for a night. Then back to Sacramento and SLO on Monday just in time for class. It's going to be a busy weekend, but it will be nice visiting with everyone. PLUS I love flying.

Yeah I'm bored at work...and I did as much HW as I could for one night. OUT!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home