"Songs about Jaim" is my attempt to jot down any noteworthy thought, activity, adventure, or interesting anecdote of my existence. Everything I write here is a "lyric" in the 22nd verse of my life. Come sing along by my side as I sail through Ithaka.

Saturday, March 26, 2005

Spring Break

"You've been the only thing that's right in all I've done. And I can barely look at you. But every single time I do, I know we'll make it anywhere, away from here. Light up, Light up. As if you have a choice. Even if you cannot hear my voice, I'll be right beside you dear"

My spring break was JOSH! It was one of the best spring breaks I've ever had because I got to hang out with an incredible person every day. Lucky me! Some of you are probably confused and hurt or weirded out or think im crazy to like someone so much in such a short amount of time, but I don't feel like I have to explain myself. But I think all of you who say you are my friends should treat me like one and be truly happy that I am so happy. I AM SO HAPPY. I didn't think I would find someone so loving. Josh treats me better than anyone has since Adam, and i KNOW he isn't faking it. If Adam had one giant purpose on my life, it was to show me what it felt like to be loved, and this is even better than THAT. I deserve someone who thinks I am the world because when I am with someone, I try my hardest to make sure they know how much I care about them..bout time I got that in return. He is absolutely amazing and makes me laugh, smile, and feel like the gross mushy couples that you see kissing and holding hands everywhere they go. HA im such a big nerd, and I love it. So everyone, get used to Josh cuz I think/hope he will be around for a while :)

As for the rest of my spring break, my dad came down to visit and we had a pretty good time. We went to Farmers market thursday nite, oplay some tennis, cliffs and played pool friday night, and then today we hung out at hte beach all day and relaxed. It was nice to have him in town for a few days. Love my daddy :)

School is almost here and that means back to reality. It feels like I've been swept off to another planet since last week. I feel like im in a big dream, and monday morning im going to wake up and get a huge smack in the face and everything wonderful is going to disapear. Lets hope not!!! Maybe Josh will just make my life better even in reality :) YAY!!! Can't stop smiling.

P.S. I got a 3.56 winter quarter. Best at CP yet :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home