"Songs about Jaim" is my attempt to jot down any noteworthy thought, activity, adventure, or interesting anecdote of my existence. Everything I write here is a "lyric" in the 22nd verse of my life. Come sing along by my side as I sail through Ithaka.

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

80's Night

80's night topped the charts. As you can see by the pictures below, Rachel, Joanna, Persian Friend, and I dressed up like ridiculous 80's crazies. Rachel was Tiffany. Joanna was Sandy. PF was Zack Morris, and I was Debbie Gibson. :) We made it to the party and by the time we were there for 10 minutes, I was about 7 shots under, when Mark decides to get me some Jungle Juice..way to go you special one. From that point on, I was not responsible for any of the rest of the night's events. We took pictures in a photo booth, danced which caused me to fall and get floor burn and hurt my neck, which was cured thanks to PF's nifty neck brace (black streamer) :) HA!

Somehow we made it downtown. As we were walking along the streets Zack decides to go running off somewhere and a bike cop pulls him over and I stand down the street watching him get handcuffed and shoved into a police car. I was so sado!!! I called his friends and he was rescued 5 hours later. Poor Zack!!! Bulls was interesting..and honestly I don't remember too much besides being made fun of for looking like such a freak, and getting my ass grabbed. The rest of the nite was hazy but we made it back to some apartment and I watched retards throw pasta against the wall, and basically trash their own apartment. Idiots!

Okay I don't even need to write more....just look at the pictures.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home