"Songs about Jaim" is my attempt to jot down any noteworthy thought, activity, adventure, or interesting anecdote of my existence. Everything I write here is a "lyric" in the 22nd verse of my life. Come sing along by my side as I sail through Ithaka.

Friday, March 18, 2005

St. Patty's Day

What a way to celebrate being done with winter quarter. My English final was the only one that I think i passed...oops. IA and Biochem kicked my ass, and I studied a ton so I'm pretty bitter. But it was the first time I went into finals with all A's, so i'm proud and I dont care what you think :)

RachO and I started the night off right by going down to farmers market to watch Jo and her cheerleaders perform and get some food. YAY.

We got ready and started drinking with Shannon and Joanna, and headed over to our new friends' house. There, we hung out with Blake West, Dustin, Josh, Nick, and DJ Shirtless. Funny people and down to earth guys...good times.

Josh is silly and made everyone laugh and at Mission he was my hero when this boy tried picking me up and dropped me on my ass. The bouncer got me a bandaid hahaha , go me. DJ shirtless would not leave his shirt on which was rather interesting... Joanna left us early to go make out with Chad :) :) and Rachel left with Marko to Frog and Peach, and so i hung out with Josh for the rest of the night and danced a bit at mothers! FUN NIGHT!!!

Today was Glorious. Josh and I went to Louisa's Place for breakfast and then rented Terminal and ate Rocky road ice cream. He is the cutest boy ever. He painted my nails pink too :) Ok can't talk too much, I'll jinx it. Time to go get ready for another exciting adventure with my Helya :)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home