"Songs about Jaim" is my attempt to jot down any noteworthy thought, activity, adventure, or interesting anecdote of my existence. Everything I write here is a "lyric" in the 22nd verse of my life. Come sing along by my side as I sail through Ithaka.

Saturday, April 30, 2005

Busy Bee

Last week was overwhelming, but I managed to make it. Josh broke up with me on Monday night, but its Saturday and I'm already okay with it. . .so I guess that's good. He was a great boyfriend, but I guess its for the best since he wasn't ready to give me what I deserve. I do miss him still, but it's time to move on. All I know is it's going to take the next guy a really long time to get near my heart. I'm definitely more skeptical now.

Last week I also had a lot of homework, and a exam on Thursday in Surface Chem which kicked my ass. I have also been working as hard as possible getting something to work in senior project lab. We have a research conference next Friday, and I have yet to make my poster...or gather any data for that matter. But Skoony says not to worry...we'll have enough. I'm kinda scared about it..i'm not good at explaining the stuff I'm working on yet. Eek!

Thursday night we had a girls nite out downtown which was a complete blast!! We sang at the top of our lungs and danced the night away. I love my girls, and if it wasn't for them, I would not get through my heartbreaks as easily. Let's hope there won't be another one any time soon. Guys are meanO. We also saw Dr. Schoonover at Macarthys with some other pchem people. Definitely good times. This dirty guy, Craig bought me a drink and offered free dinner rom Spikes, but Rachel and I felt dirty just trying to go get free food from him. Funny thing, we saw him last nite riding his bike downtown...hahaha...

Last night was also very fun, and I don't know how I managed to drink again...haha. Today I worked 1-9, and attempted my take home pchem exam which was NOT easy. It pretty much pissed me off, but at least I got something done. I came home and for once all I am going to do is sit and relax with myself. I just finished watching Garden State, and working on my poster for the research conference. It's been an okay night...just missing my "good feeling."

All I need in life is Briggs and Rauscher. . . hahahahahahaaaaaa

"Into your heart I'll beat again
Sweet like candy to my soul
sweet you rock and sweet you roll
Lost for you, I'm so lost for you."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How interesting.
From chicago

10:36 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home